The Canary Islands consist of seven islands: El Hierro, La Palma, La Gomera, Tenerife, Gran Canaria, Fuerteventura y Lanzarote. Here we aim tips you need to know if you choose The Canary Islands and destination:
- TIPS FOR transport. The islands are interconnecting by ferry, fast ferry or catamaran; and also by flights to the Canary Islands. Companies Binter Canarias and Islas Airways communicate the islands. But not all have the flights to peninsula. The airlines fly only a few islands in regular flight or charter. To move into each island you can count on public transport, in this case, the bus. Tenerife has only two tram. However, the supply of car rental in The Canary Islands is very large. We recommend rental in order to know the islands and visit every corner.
- TIPS of climate. The weather in The Canary Islands you’ll find is subtropical. Ideal for holidays and enjoy its beaches, nature and sports. Temperatures in the Canary Islands are warm.
- TIPS for ACCOMMODATION. Hotels in The Canary Islands are many different. Great resorts, hotels, houses for rent, as well as a wide range of health and sports tourism.
- TIPS activities. The offer of activities in The Canary Islands varies depending on the island. Each one is unique, but in all of them you will find nature and sports. All the islands are already hire in order to enjoy the physical activity of you wish to practice.
- TIPS for Currency boards. The currency used in the Canary Islands is the euro. In addition, throughout the islands you will find the major financial institutions to access whenerver be needed.
- TIPS CONSULATES. Consulates in The Canary Islands are both in Tenerife and Gran Canaria there are consulates of the different countries, to meet the needs of the tourists and foreign residents.
- TIPS FIESTAS. The most important are the Carnival of the Canary Islands. In particular, the Carnival of Santa Cruz de Tenerife. An international date that blights the streets of music and entertainment.
- WORK CALENDAR CANARY ISLANDS 2012: Read the bank holidays in the Canary Islands.